Is your Android phone or tablet full of junk and running slowly?
Clean, optimize and boost the performance of your device with CCleaner for Android!
Brought to you from the makers of the world’s most popular PC and Mac cleaning software, CCleaner for Android is the ultimate Android optimizer. Quickly and easily remove junk, reclaim space, clean RAM, monitor your system and more, and truly master your device.
Optimize, Clean, and Master
• Speed up your phone and clean junk safely
• Clean application cache, download folders, browser history, clipboard content and more
Reclaim Storage Space
• Analyze and optimize valuable storage space
• Quickly and easily uninstall multiple unwanted applications
• Clear junk, such as obsolete and residual files
Speed up your Device
• Quickly stop running tasks and clean memory with Task Killer (RAM Booster)
• App Hibernation feature, to stop apps from running in the background until you manually open them
Boost Performance and Battery Life
• Disable functions you don’t use
• Clean your RAM
• Set profiles to auto-adjust battery usage for home, work, or car
Analyze Applications’ Impact
• Determine the impact of individual apps on your device
• Check which apps consume your data
• Find apps draining your battery
• Discover unused apps with App Manager
Optimize Photo Storage
• Find and remove similar, old, and poor quality (too bright, dark, or unfocused) photos
• Optimize file sizes with Low, Moderate, High, and Aggressive file compression, and move originals into cloud storage
• Delete photos from private chats
Monitor your System
• Check the usage of your CPU
• Master your RAM and internal storage space
• Check out your battery levels and temperature
Easy to Use
• Optimize your Android in just a few clicks
• Simple, intuitive user interface which is easy to navigate
• Fast, compact and efficient, with low RAM and CPU usage
• Choose the color theme you like most
Disclaimer: Certain battery profiles are automatically triggered based on your device's location, which requires access to location data we'll be using in the background. We'll ask for permission to access this data before using it.
- Using a new method now delivers far better results.
- Select "Visible cache / Temporary app files" and see for yourself.